Just a quick note to everyone who has helped raise funds for our Walk in the past: Whether you had a Walk Team... collected donations with a Firstgiving fundraising page... or both... The funds you raised made a tremendous difference!You helped fulfill our mission to support people affected by breast and ovarian cancer - you should be so proud!
We invite you to help again by creating a Firstgiving page for our 21st Annual
Support-A-Walk on October 4, 2015. Our 2015 Firstgiving site is ready to go. If you're an "earlybird" and have already started, thank you! If you haven't started yet, it's not too soon!
Click here to visit our 2015 Firstgiving page. Select "Fundraise" and sign in to your account. Then follow the simple steps to create a 2015 fundraising page!
Teams are "new" each year on Firstgiving. As you set up your fundraising page, check if your Team has been started yet for 2015:
- Select "Join a Team."
- If you see your Team name, join the Team.
- If your Team isn't listed, select "Create a new Team" and type in your Team name.
You can still look at your pages from previous years. If you want to see what you wrote on your pages from past years, it's easy:
- Sign in to your account at Firstgiving.com.
- After signing in, look for the tab called "Your Fundraising." Click on it. You'll see a list of any previous pages you created.
- Click on any page you want to see, then select "View live." You can copy and paste any info you want to use again this year.
BUILDING A TEAM:Teams are a GREAT way to maximize your fundraising efforts. And building a Team is easy! Whether you're new to Teams, or a returning Team Captain, check out the Team Building tips we've added to our website this year.
TEAM SPIRIT AWARDS:
Your team can win an award by showing their team spirit! Awards will be given to the Teams with the most funds raised and the most registered participants (deadline Sept. 25) as well as the most creative Team banner or sign! Awards will be presented at the Support-A-Walk. To learn more, click here.
QUESTIONS? Call us at 914-962-6402 or email email@example.com.