Hello again to all of our Firstgiving fundraisers. We are so grateful for your efforts on behalf of our 21st Annual Support-A-Walk on Sunday, October 4, 2015!
DID YOU KNOW? Support Connection does NOT receive funds from Relay for Life, the Avon Walk, Making Strides, Susan G. Komen, or any other national groups. We rely on YOUR donations to provide critically needed support services to women with breast and ovarian cancer and their families - all FREE of charge. So thank you!
THERE'S POWER IN NUMBERS!
Fundraising is easy when you REACH OUT to others. Here are some tips to increase your fundraising power:
SMALL DONATIONS ADD UP WHEN YOU TARGET DIFFERENT GROUPS.
You don't need to ask for large donations when you think about all the different people you can ask. Check out these ideas:
Five Easy Steps to Raise $500:
- Donate $50 to your own page.
- Ask 2 family members to donate $50.
- Ask 10 friends to contribute $20.
- Ask 2 businesses that you frequent to donate $50.
- Ask your boss for a company donation of $50.
Five More Easy Steps to Reach $1,000:
- Ask 3 more family members to donate $50.
- Ask 5 co-workers to contribute $20.
- Ask 5 neighbors to donate $20.
- Ask 5 people from your place of worship for $10.
- Ask 10 people in your social circles (book club, gym, carpool) for $10.
YOU CAN ALSO ASK FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO JOIN YOUR TEAM:
Give them the link to YOUR fundraising page, and tell them to:
- Click "Join Team" on the bottom right side of the page.
- Follow the steps to set up their own fundraising page.
- Your Team name will be on their page!
- Now they can ask people they know to donate to your Team.
- For a Team Info Guide, click here.